Cannot absorb Iron, B12, Folate and possibly Calcium
I've had an ongoing problem with being Anaemic since last year. After many blood tests the doctor told me I have a problem with my stomach lining absorbing vitamins and I have been referred for an Endoscopy.  She said she was pretty worried because of my age (22). I also have tingling sensations in my toes (although I'm not sure whether this is connected or not). I was just wondering what it is they would test for? It's got my pretty scared because google is telling me scary answers.
Charlotte :)
Hey!

I would get tested for diabetes and thyroid disease, if that comes up clean, you can buy liquid vitamins. I have to do it that way because I don't absorb anything other then Calcium.

Even better, see your doctor! And tell him/her your symptoms and ask for a blood requisition. If he/she won't do it, I'd suggest finding a new doctor. You wouldn't ask if you weren't worried about your own health, right?