Car Accident - Lack of Bowel Movement
Last Saturday I was in a very bad car accident.  I was quite lucky and, after being checked out at the ER, I was released with only minor injuries.  I did suffer some pretty sore back and abdominal muscles and I had been taking muscle relaxers and motrin for the pain.  

A few days ago, I noticed that I hadn't had any bowel movement since the crash.  I called a couple of nurses who both told me that the medication can stop me up, so I stopped taking them.  They also recommended a stool softener, so I've taken 3-4 pills of Colax over the past 2 days and still nothing... not even the urge to go.  I am quite athletic, normally, and have had regular bowel movement pre-crash.  So I tried to move around a bit, short walks, etc, and I'm still in limbo.  I'm worried that something more might be wrong, but I won't be able to see a doctor until early next week.  It's been almost 7 days now, and I am concerned this problem could lead to other problems with my body.  Can you think of anything that might help, asap?

Thanks.