Celiac disease test results?
My five year old with Down syndrome was recently tested for celiac disease.  His lab results were inconclusive.  They were Glaidin AB IGA 25 (negative less than 11), Glaidin AB IGG >100 (negative less than 11)  but he was negative for transglutaminase IGA AB and Endomysium AB (IGA).  The doc says the two negative markers are the true test results and indicated he is unlikely to have celiac disease.  He did say that it was odd to have such an elevated AB IGG and he is going to do an endoscopy in a couple more weeks.

I would like to know if anyone can indicate if such results are more than likely to be celiacs even though two were negative or are we looking at some other issue.

Thank you.
Please look at the Diagnosis page at the American Celiac Disease Alliance. I believe you may be able to find information that will be of help.

My suggestion would be to not discount the positive levels found with both the gliadin IgA and IgG results.