Gastroenterology Community
Cellulitis

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Cellulitis

Can toxic chemical exposure cause cellulitis?
No, it's a bacterial infection.
   I HOPE YOU ARE STILL checking in here....My response after all I've learned in the last 14 years of this......Sorry   mammo,    IN MY CASE,... YES IT DID!!!   AND NO, IT WAS NOT BACTERIAL!!   WHAT CHEMICAL?  Was there any kind of a small break in the skin anywhere around where the cellulitis was, and did it just keep getting bigger and hotter by the minute? , hour?  or  day?  Was it a short term exposure of great amount, or, long term of small amounts? Before I sit here and hunt and peck a book....LOL.....I will wait for you to respond or who knows....Maybe go backstage to check in there..Have a wonderful Blessed Day!!!!    GOD BLESS!!!!     loimmarmar