Gastroenterology Community
Change in Bowel Movement

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Change in Bowel Movement

For the past two weeks, going on three weeks I have been having weird thing happen when I go to the bathroom. Everytime i get the feeling I have to go to the bathroom I go and when i sit down I just fart alot and while i due anywhere from 1 to 4 murky white gooey substance drip ou, sometimes they look like there is a hint of orange color in it. This happens everytime I had to go whether or not its to pee or poop. Why is my body all of sudden doing this and what the gooey substances? I am 18 years old and I do not that badly.
the goo from the bum is butt jelly it lube the crap and shoots it out without it you wouldn't crap

i have spastic bowl and do the same except i fart all day and night because i only go once a week or less then it giant rabbit turds dam pain killers block the hell out of ya

now if the jelly comes out your pee hole you better see a doc

and color the jelly is a rainbow just about any color and also depends on what you at and on the eating subject if the crap floats to much fat in your diet