Charlie horse in my stomach
when I get up from laying down and sometimes when I cough or sneeze I get a charlie horse in my stomach. On the left side under my ribcage, I's a little bigger than fist size, it's very uncomfortable and only last about a min at a time,
it's really scary when I see it because even though i'm not pregnant It reminds me of being 7 or 8 months along when baby moves you can see the movement. I can also feel flutters aswell throughout the night while sleeping.
It's been 2 years since my c-section, at first I thought it was just me healing but now im worried because in addition to the movements are now cramps and burning, like a really bad gas feeling. I am going to Dr. on the 11th, is there anything I should be worried about?
This sounds like IBS.  I would suggest that you make an appointment with your GI and tell your doctor what symptoms you're having.  Usually the diagnosis of IBS is determined by a process of elimination.  You may also want to post your question on the IBS forum.