Chest & abdomen pain

I've recently started to suffer from a chest and lower abdominal pain. I first noticed pains on the left and centre of my chest which kept me awake at night. More recently I've had ocassional sharp pains on the upper right of my chest and some pain in my lower abdomen, mainly to the right of my navel. The chest pain extends to my back. I've also had headaches, dizziness, heart flutters / rapid heartbeat and ocassionally some numbness. Some mornings I feel sick and my appetite isn't what it used to be. I have also noticed that my tongue is whiter than normal - a usual sign of illness. It is a real cocktail of symptoms!

I had my heart checked out on a treadmill test which was apparently fine (although they did say that my heart rythymn was slightly unusual with one ventricle pumping slightly behind the other - they said it isn't anything worth worrying about). My doctor also suggested stress, but I can't correlate the pain to particularly stressful situations.

I've wondered if it could relate to gall-stones or liver issues. Any suggestions? It's driving me mad and affecting my life quite significantly now.

Thanks.

Welcome to the gastroenterology community!  I would recommend you see a gastroenterologist about this to see if these problems could all be related, such as reflux.