Gastroenterology Community
Chest and Back pain, fullness in throat
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Chest and Back pain, fullness in throat

FOr the last week I have been suffering from upper back between the shoulder blades, and chest discomfort. I also have a fullness feeling in my throat under my adam apple area. It seem to worsen after eating, and when I have an empty stomach.I am burping alot, and have a dry cough, mostly after eating. I feel nauseas at times. My heart seem to beat faster.Sometimes I feel like I have  a chest cold, and my throat feel raw. When I wake up in the morning I usually feel pretty good, symptoms come on as the day progresses. I ended up in the Er thinking I was having a Heart attack. I had a EKG and ECG and blood work. no heart attack. Said I could possibly have WPW syndrom (syndrome), I have looked that up and its doesnt seem to fit my symptoms. I get fluttery feelings in my chest also. II really do not think its my heart. WHen I left the ER they said most likely anxiety. Any ideas of what this could be. I would appreciate the help :) Thank you !