Aa
A
A
Close
Chest and Back pain, fullness in throat
FOr the last week I have been suffering from upper back between the shoulder blades, and chest discomfort. I also have a fullness feeling in my throat under my adam apple area. It seem to worsen after eating, and when I have an empty stomach.I am burping alot, and have a dry cough, mostly after eating. I feel nauseas at times. My heart seem to beat faster.Sometimes I feel like I have  a chest cold, and my throat feel raw. When I wake up in the morning I usually feel pretty good, symptoms come on as the day progresses. I ended up in the Er thinking I was having a Heart attack. I had a EKG and ECG and blood work. no heart attack. Said I could possibly have WPW syndrom, I have looked that up and its doesnt seem to fit my symptoms. I get fluttery feelings in my chest also. II really do not think its my heart. WHen I left the ER they said most likely anxiety. Any ideas of what this could be. I would appreciate the help :) Thank you !
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
You need to check with your doc about the possibility of your having digestive issues such as GERD or gallbladder problems. In the mean time, you may want to consider following a GERD diet and keeping your intake of fat very, very low. An example of a GERD diet can be found at www.gicare.com.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I have all your symptoms and nobody can seem to find an answer? Did u ever find out anything??
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Bobbyd, what tests have you had done and what have you tried to diminish the problem.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gastroenterology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank