Gastroenterology Community
Chest pains in the middle

Ask questions on Gastroenterology issues: Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Chest pains in the middle

I have unbearable chest pains directly in the middle between my breasts. It'll start off with me perspiring and then the chest pains begin. It'll last from 5 to 10 minutes, at this one time up it lasted almost 4 hours. These chest pains will come randomly which will also sometimes include me vomiting, I'll have a headache, and feel nauseated. It happens in the middle of the night, towards the afternoon, or randomly during the day time. Mostly it happens late at night. It usually happens when I eat rich foods, greasy, or heavy fried foods. Could it be my gallbladder? Or could it be gallstones? I went to the doctor and they took blood tests and the results were me having high cholesterol and she said that could be the cause of my chest pains. So the doctor told me to go on a diet but that didn't help the chest pains. It'll be gone for a month or so and come back. Even when I don't eat anything oily. What's going on?
yeah im having the same problem, im going to the gasteroentrology in 2 weeks :(

-eliden