Chronic Nausea
I'm a 24yr old female who already suffers from endometriosis. I've always had nausea issues with my endo but lately it has gotten worse. In may, I was nausea everyday all day long for the whole month. I couldn't eat anything. I spent my days drinking nothing but water. The smell of food would have my stomach turn and when I would force myself to eat I had to spit the food out because chewing the food made it worse. June came and I had still had the same issue. I would drink smoothies to get my vitamin helpings for the day. All I craved and wanted was water. Finally in July I was able to see my doctor who just prescribed me promethazine for the nausea and sent me on my way. I've been forcing myself to eat everyday. I just can't deal with the all day nausea. Does anyone else have this issue or have any suggestions? My stomach stays bloated all the time but I'm not sure if thats endo related or not.
Nausea is common in endometriosis and symptoms of endometriosis can mimic other chronic health conditions. It does not have specific patterns of pain or symptoms that accompany it. Few other conditions causing nausea are gastritis, reflux disease, hepatitis, gall bladder disease etc.It is better to rule out above mentioned causes before determining that your nausea is only due to endomteriosis.A detailed evaluation may be helpful. Hope it helped.
Best wishes and regards!