Chronic Stomach Ache
I have had a chronic stomach ache for about 10 of the last 14 days. The pain is located in the upper abdominal region. It s a burning/nagging pain that has been on and off. Stool is loose but going to the bathroom does not make me feel better. I have had such stomachaches in the past, which only last about 2 days. I thought I had a case of lactose-intolerance. I have not had dairy the last 2 weeks, but this stomach ache does not go away. What may it be?
to me it sounds like a acidy problem maybe? pepprmint tea is great for stomach ache and ginger crackers. not a doctor but have had many tummy troubles. maybe try. hope that helps.
Funny you should mention that because I am drinking that right now as I type!! But yes I have been drinking it everyday and I do feel better whilst drinking it, but nevertheless the pain does not seem to subside. Just keeps coming back. I went through alot of Tums last week and it didnt really seem to help either.