Chronic abdominal pain, nausea & vomiting
Hello, for approximately the last month, I have suffered from chronic abdominal pain, nausea and vomiting.

This first started off when I came down with flu-like symptoms (sore throat, fever, blocked nose) and then came the vomiting, which I thought meant that it was probably just strep throat. That went away, but a few days later the pain and nausea came back. Then about a week later I had the flu-like symptoms again and was vomiting. Like before, it went away but the nausea and pain came straight back and stayed. Whenever I vomit it usually begins at night or early morning and is also always bile or phlegm.

I suffer from pain, nausea and diarrhea just about every morning between the hours of 7-12 and it is really bothering me. Nausea and pain are worse in the mornings, but usually happen at any time during the day and the only thing that seems to give relief is sitting somewhere freezing cold.

Do you have any idea what this could possibly be? I am yet to see a doctor, but am planning to soon if the symptoms persist.
Hi there! I read your post from 9/10/10 regarding your GI discomforts and they grabbed my attention because I suffer from very similar issues, including that of the time frame of 7am - noon being the most symptom laden hours. This is all somewhat new for me and has really started to interrupt my functionality and quality of life. There are mornings that I literally cannot do anything except be alone and wait it out while doing some deep breathing exercises to calm my mind and body.
I noticed that you did not receive any replies from the forum community on your post, back when you wrote it. I am writing now to ask how you are feeling these days and if you are feeling well again, would you be willing to share whatever knowledge you have about your experience?
Thank you!