Cold stomach
Today while walking around at work I felt a cold sensation in my belly, as if I had spilled water on it, not to the touch but inside. It was brief but happened twice. I had some gas but didn't feel any pain & my stools are normal. I've felt a pulsating sensation in the same place in the past but never pain.  What could be causing this?
Hi there,
It may be difficult to confirm the exact cause of your symptoms without a complete medical history and clinical examination. When you are hungry there could be this sensation of cold feeling in the belly. This sensation could be due to GERD or Hyperacidity. Food poisoning and nerve disorders are few other rare possibilities. It   is best to see a doctor and get your condition diagnosed. If it is due to GERD antacids may provide symptomatic relief. Avoid taking spicy hot foods till symptoms resolve. Do keep me posted.
Best luck and regards!
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include GI infections, inflammations, vascular issues, hormonal/ endocrine abnormalities, neurogenic causes etc. With a single episode I would not suspect this to be anything serious; however if this recurs, I would suggest getting this evaluated by a primary care physician/ internist initially and depending on the cause diagnosed/ suspected, it can be managed accordingly or specialist care may be sought.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!