Colon PVC connection
Convinced my stomach is causing problems with my heart.
I am a 42 year male. For some time now I have been having PAC and PVC's. They vary between 1 to 2 a day to latley several hundred a day. This has made me quite disfunctional and VERY Worried!! When these occur I have the feeling of losing my breath and feeling faint. When they start coming on I start to sweat and feel light headed then the PVC and PAC's start. There seems to be some conection with acid reflux and these palpitations. They usually occur shortly after eating meals or having a bowel movement.
I have been researching the Vagus nerve and reading post from readers who seem to have the same symptoms as I do. If anybody has any information concerning the treatment of the Vagus nerve in relation to PVC's and PAC's please let me know. This disease is making me miss out on a lot of thing that I enjoy due to worrying. The only way I can get them to stop is sometimes I can lay down and they will improve. I have been told that there is no relation between PVC's and Stomach , but I know this cannot be true.

I have had every test that be done concerning my heart and they have all been negative.

Please Help!
Todays update , I have taken the advice of many people on this site and here is what I have achieved.
I began taking 500mg Magnesium I bought at Wlagreens and 500mg of Alpha lipoic Acid also bought at walgreens. And my prescription for protonix. The Papitations are almost gone had 1 so far today compared to hundreds yesterday. Still think this is directly related to acid reflux and the vegus nerve. Any comments welcome.