Colon problems
I have had blood in my stool for three days now. I have been to the doctor he put me on sypositories sorry dont know how to spell it  but tonight the pain is worse in my lower abdomin and my bowels are constant now every five to fifteen minutes and with blood in stool not much but just enough to cover areas. My legs are tingling everytime i have a bowel movement and from my butt to my toes feels a numbing sensation... I cant sleep and afraid to take another sypository because i cant control my bowels. I was told i need a colonoscopy done. Do I need to get up and go to the hospital now and go from there or am i just paranoid? I need an answer this has never happened to me before im lost.
Sounds like the doctor felt the blood in the stool was from hemorrhoids or from fissures from being constipated.  So he recommended suppositories to help you poop.  If you are going that much, maybe you should stop the suppositories for a day or two.  When you prepare for a colonoscopy they will give you a laxative to clean you out completely. -  Meanwhile get yourself a stool softener which I think will be much more comfortable for you to go.