Colonoscopy
Am I too young to get one? I'm 32. I heard you have to be at least 40 and up? Most women I've heard get one after their Hysterectomy. I don't know why? I guess maybe there is a connection in maybe issues that can/will come up? Which I had my Hysterectomy Nov. 16, 2011. I already have IBS problems. So should I mention to my doctor to check for polyps, cancer, and/or etc? Any advice will be helpful!
Welcome to the gastroenterology community!  The usual recommendation is that everyone should start getting colonoscopies at age 50, even if they don't have any gastric problems.  If you are having GI issues then a colonscopy should be done earlier.  For instance, I had my first colonoscopy done at age 16.  I would recommend talking to your doctor/a gastroenterologist to decide if you should get a colonoscopy.  They will most likely automatically check for polyps and cancer during the colonoscopy.
Thank you very much for your input and now I know what I need to do form here. I certainly did not way that long down the line! Lol! Like you said, since I already have GI problems? Might as well get it done and over with! I then can be worry free.
Whether or not you should get a colonoscopy now depends mainly on your symptoms and you should talk to your doctor about this.