Constant Burping
The most serious problem that I have is continuous noisy burping of gas every few seconds. It started 3 months ago. This condition becomes more serious after meals. If I don't burp, there is an odd feeling around the chest area. I have seen the GP and TCM practitioner, but the medication did not help much.

Other symptoms include: nausea feeling, occasional acid reflux and vomitting of undisgested food, feeling lerthagic in the middle of the day, numbness in feet after exercise.
In recent weeks, my stools seemed covered with a yellowish-white mucous. I also noticed fibre-like strands sticking out from my stools.

I am a 23 year old female. I make sure I have balanced diets and I like to eat vegetables and fruits. I drink water moderately, and avoid carbonated drinks since young. I usually have 7 hours of sleep from 11.30pm to 6.30am.

I had disgestion problems such as constipation in the past, but this is the first time I have such serious burping, feeling sleepy in the middle of the day and numbness in feet after exercise. What could like be the cause of these?

Thanks.