Constant Nausea/Votmiting/Diarrhea
I started having nausea/vomiting/diarrhea after a trip visiting family in March of 09. It lasted until May then went away. This year it came back again only worse it seems.  The nusea is continuous. I was given Zofran ODT to help with that but it doesn't last through the two doses I am supposed to take. I was also given Nexium to see if it would help with any kind of acid reflux or ulcer. I haven't really noticed a change with that. I was on Yaz birth control and just recently stopped taking that tyo see if it could be related to the gall bladder issues related to Yaz. I had an ultrasound of my gall bladder and it came back normal, all bloodwork (liver, kidneys, tyroid, diabetes, cholesterol, etc.) has come back negative. There is a family history of thyroid, diabetes, chron's, cholitis, diverticulitis, basically enything GI! I go back and forth between diarrhea and constipation which makes my stomach feel even more blocked up. I am vomiting bile mainly, lots of dry heaving. Sometimes I may spend all morning just heaving. I have no appetite and am not thirsty, making me dehydrated. I have lost like 10 pounds in a week. I do eat if I feel a 'hunger-urge" but they are rare now. No doctor has been able to tell me anything. I am scheduled to see a GI doctor next Monday. My nurse told me to try home remedies until then (ginger/ginger ale). I just can't take this anymore!
Hang in there-- I know it's tough, but you will get help.  Even if your GI doc doesn't have a diagnosis immediately, s/he should be able to help you figure out how to manage the symptoms better.
I have the same thing as u. It comes back almost evey 6mons. For the past 3 yrs. Vommiting, Abdominal Pain, Diarrhea and no doctor can tell me why.... have u figured it out..?