Gastroenterology Community
Constant Nausea

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Constant Nausea

I feel like the biggest hypochondriac. I have had constant nausea for about 3 years. I keep going back to the doctors for the same thing but none of them seem to know what it is.  It really acts about when I'm around food or after I eat. I've tried medications for acid reflex, but they don't help.  I have no idea what it could be. Can anyone help me?
If the doctor unable to solve it out after a year then change another doctor.  I went through your journey.  I  was like dying and lost of living confident.   Finally, another GP let me do the "Nuclear Medicine Gastric Transit Study" or some they called "Gastric emptying study".  It shows the food stays in my tummy and not emptying within the normal time.  Another word, my tummy didn't contract as normally as it should be.  It also called Gastroparesis.  Now I know the Motilium or Tazac will works well for me.  Although I didn't take the dosage as prescribed, I took it when necessary.  It still works well for me and I don't have to suffer that kind of long term nausea anymore.  Discuss it with your GP.  Hopefully, something will work for you.  Take care.