Constant Nausea
About 6 months ago i started getting nauseous all the time and since then it has been getting more frequent and worse. And now i am to the point where i am nauseous from the time that i get up until the time i go to bed. also every time i eat it gets worse and i almost always throw up some of what i try to eat. the nausea is probably the worst when i get up and get slightly better through out the day. my doctor has done a ton of lab work on me, a cat scan, and i am about to have an upper endoscopy done here in the next few days. but she has no clue what is wrong. i just got put on the generic for zofran which takes away the nausea as long as i dont eat. but the second i eat i get nausea and throw up again. Other than the Zofran i am not taking any other medications. I also do not have any known medical conditions. does anyone have any advice?

This discussion is related to Constant nausea without cause.