Gastroenterology Community
Constant Stomach Pain

Ask questions on Gastroenterology issues: Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Constant Stomach Pain

For a little over two months now I have had constant stomach pain. It is increasingly getting worse and is now to the point where I avoid standing, exorcising, and standing up straight. The pain is exhausting. My side has recently started hurting, too, and my back. I am in so much pain all the time. I have done ALL the tests! Blood work, ultrasound, endoscopy, and everything came back perfect. I am the epitome of health - too bad I don't feel like it. So now what?
Welcome to the gastroenterology community!  Do you have any GI symptoms that go along with this?  Have you had any testing like an x-ray or a CT scan?