Gastroenterology Community
Constant Stomach Pain
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Constant Stomach Pain

Two days ago, I was sitting on the couch, feeling perfectly, fine.  I had some strawberries, grapes, and before that I had a recess''s peantbutter easter egg.  Within about  20 minutes I started to get pains in my stomach.  It's been two days, I've had the diaarea and the first day I had a slight fever.  My stomach feels bloated very badly, and I don't have that much of an appetite.  I have to walk a little bend over, because it just hurts.  And, I feel like I have to burp....a lot...but, very little relief.

I've had what I would call blockages. ....where after I eat, I would bloat severly, where the pain would be shooting up my shoulder.  If I gag myself....to relieve the air, I would then be ok.....an hour or so later.  This has happen several times in the last couple of months....but, this is not the same.  I have had problems with my stomach.  I've had mild reflux esophagitis, many years ago a mild ulcer, but not bleeding.  I've called my doctor ....and I'm hoping to get an appointment tomorrow....but, this is very painful.  It comes in waves every couple of minutes.  

Any hints of just what's going on.