Constant Urge for Bowel Movement and frequent
What can cause frequent Bowel movement, 4 weeks ago, I had this bad gastro problem ,and it seems like it has never went away. I still feel it, my stomach makes noise, and I have frequent bowel movement now.. I have never had more bowel movement than I do now in my life.

I used the bathroom like 3 or 4 times to have a bowel movement, The stool seems loose, when I do have it.

What can cause this ?

does HIV cause this, when ur exposed to the virus ?

Frequent bowel movements can be caused by so many different problems - could be a parasitic infection, anxiety, or an inflammatory bowel problem like Crohn's or Ulcerative Colitis.  I don't think that HIV can cause these symptoms. If your symptoms persist perhaps you should consult a gastroenterologist for further testing.
How long should this last ?
Usually, if symptoms persist after 2 weeks, then it is time o see a doctor.
Please get an HIV test.  You are worried about that, and no one here can tell you if you have it.  Symptoms aren't how you diagose HIV, and you know that.  Also you need to change/get help for your sex habits.  They are stressing you out, and for reason.  You also owe it to your wife to get tested.  It's cruel, not to let her know about risk, if you have it.  Please get yourself adequate help.  There are many confidential ways to get an HIV test.