Constant belching for 4 months straight.
  Our of nowhere 4 months ago I started burping and never stopped.  I had to quit my job because the belching is extreme and hard to control. When I do hold it in my stomach blows up with air like a balloon, I get huge gas bubbles in my stomach.   Even when I don't hold it in and strictly breath through my nose I still blow up with air.  This has affected every aspect of my life.  In the last 4 mos,  I lost my job, my boyfriend of two years, my ability to drive because the belching makes me dizzy and interferes, and my social life. I have shut everyone out because I can't do ANYTHING but burp. :/.  Every day the belching and gas get more intense, I have started puking along with acid reflux 2 wks ago.

So I've gone through every single possibility out there.  I try breathing exercises, the air just comes out of nowhere! I thought it was anxiety but I don't know. I have been tracking symptoms and it's so constant I can't tell.  Been to the ER 3 times because I can't eat and have lost 20 lbs.  I went to a gastro. he sent me away.  Next step GP.  SO my question is does this sound like H. pylori?

I have been researching and researching, tried so many different natural remedies, Nothing works.  It is also extremely discouraging because the people that have this weird burping seem to have it for life.  I am living in a nightmare and I don't know how much longer I can take it. I am not very optimistic but if anyone out there can give me some advice I'd really appreciate it.   I am a 27 yo female.  I used to hike atleast 3 miles a day, I've always eaten healthy, I was working at a busy restaurant/bar, I had an amazing bf that I pushed away with constant "temper tantrums" when this first started.  Anyway lemme know if you know!  O btw-  WEIRD when I take my prescription for adderall it calms the burps a lot.  I just hate taking it. o well.

This discussion is related to Constant burping.
i have the same kind of problem mine is not all the time but what i have is pressure in upper abdomen like heart beat type and belching 60 0r 70% of my time this is very annoying to me. sometimes whatever i do, i say i can feel my beat in my upper abdomen like heart beat sometime very strong. if anybody know about this pleasw then let me know please. i cannot do anytj=hing properly sometime. thankyou