Constant dull ache in left upper qandrant of stomach
Constant dull ache in left upper qandrant of stomach, I am 39 and have had reoccuring dull ache in stomach very specific in its location, I am scared and feel careless as i ahd the same pain several months ago went are saw Dr and gave me pariet it seemed to go away and she oredered an ultra sound and blood test that I "was too busy" to go and get done and the day i was going it went away. I am scared its pancreatic cancer or colon cancer  as now it has come back for a few days and doesnt go away it is in the same spot and a dull annoying ache it doesn't seem to go away with food or when i take asprin, what could it be, if I draw and imaginary cross on my stomach the dull ache sits  in the right hand lower side of the left qandrant... i am going for tests but can someone give me all the things it could be??
Colo-rectal cancer is unlikely to occur at 39 years. I'm not sure if I understand the location of your pain.

Pain in the lower left quadrant may be from the last part of the colon - mostly due to diverticulitis or Crohn's disease/ulcerative colitis.

Pain in upper left q. may be from pancreas, from trapped intestinal air, and rarely from colon.