Constant loud burping
It has been almost 9 months now since I first had this problem. Suddenly one fine day i started feeling feverish and lethargic with a lot of head ache. This continued for two three days and in the mean time I got myself checked for fever. I was diagnosed negative for fever. Than after three days i had this sudden attack of loud burps. After a few burps I felt a bit easy and it  was than only when I realized I am suffering from some gastric problem. The burps continued and showed no signs of coming to normalcy. I got myself tested for stomach ulcers but the endoscopy turned out to be negative.I even got a bromide test done to see if there is any congestion in my food pipe and digestive tracts.Even this was not the problem. Finally my doctor told me that i had to learn leaving with this problem and it will get cured with time. According to him there was no medical problem as such. Now it has been almost nine months and I am still suffering with the same problem. I constantly have a blotted stomach with continuous loud burps and even farts and if they stop anytime I start having a severe headache. at times there are acid reflux es  with burning sensation all through my food pipe. I don't know what to do. Recently I read about Yeast infection and its symptoms and I am wondering can that be the cause of my problem. This is more so because i have been taking a lots of antibiotics from 3-4 years for curing my throat infection. Please help me on this.
I didn't see you mention them checking on your gallbladder.  Burping at times can be related to a problem with that, I've read.  Did the doctor ever suggest IBS regarding the flatulence?  Did they put you on medicine for the acid reflux?  Did they test your TSH?  Did they make sure there was no problem with your heart/circulatory system regarding your fatigue and  severe headaches?  Did they check you for parasites?
I also burp alot!!!!! and deep, loud!!!!  I have had enthroscopic proc., colonoscopy--I have gastritis.  I am waiting on the biopsy of the stomach to why I have gastritis and I have level B GERD.   Next week I am going in of a HIDA scan for my gall bladder-my Doctor feels it is not working and bile is backing up in  my body.  Ask your doctor to check for these things.