Constantly upper abdominal pressure and pain
I have posted about this in the past but have a few other issues and questions. For years now I've been dealing with upper abdominal pain. For a little background history: I am 26 years old and was diagnosed with a hiatal hernia, gastritis, and GERD in Dec 2010. They had me on Omeprazole 20mg daily (and a 40mg dose at a later date) and Carafate 4x a day. It helped somewhat at the time and felt a little better. This year it has come back and much worse. I constantly have gas in my stomach and a burning/pain in my upper stomach that makes me feel really nauseous. I have lost a lot of weight in the past 10 months. I used to weigh 110 and now weigh 94 lbs unintentionally. I am 5'1 so I am now underweight. When I eat I usually feel full before I get to finish my meal and instantly feel nauseous so I know I haven't been able to eat as much as I'd like to. Usually I am more constipated than not, but lately I've been having softer stools that sometimes contains undigested foods. I have an appt with a new gastro dr and am wondering what specific tests I can ask for. I think something else is going on besides the issues I've already been diagnosed with. I've had an ultrasound of my upper abdomen a few months ago and they said everything was fine. They checked pancreas, gallbladder, liver, kidneys. I had an endoscopy in Dec 2010 and thats when I was diagnosed with the hiatal hernia, gastritis, and GERD. I've been tested for celiac and h pylori in 2011, both came back negative. Should I have these retested? I have been under a lot of stress and have depression and anxiety, could this be the sole cause of these horrible symptoms I have? I've even been having heart symptoms recently: fast heartrate, shakiness, dizziness. I wore a holter monitor for 30 days and still waiting to hear the results. My EKGs have shown a prolonged QT in the past. I also found out I am deficient in Vit D and Iron recently, any connections there? Are there ANY other tests I should ask for? I am extremely concerned and am always in pain and unable to eat most times. Sorry this posting is so long. If anyone has any extra advice on questions or tests I should ask for it'd be much appreciated. Thanks!
I went to a gasto doctor and she did a colonoscopy and found I have Lymphoytic colitis.  Now on entocort and hate it. They took biopsies to find this out.  I have to watch what I eat.  I would ask the gastro if a colonoscopy should be done.