Constipation, Can't poop
I litteraley on the laptop in the bathroom and I can't poop and it hurts.... I have no clue what to do, I'm trying to like maybe pull it out but it won't work. Anybody that can help me? please..?
You may want to try a glycerin suppository. They will pull water into that area of the digestive tract, softening the fecal material and 'bulking' it up. That will cause the muscles of the rectum to stretch and help propel the stool forward.
I feel for you....if you haven't had relief since your original post, go see your PCP.  Not being able to poop is painful and certianly not something to be embaeassed about.  I'm a guy who avoids medical care if possible and had the same symptoms that you had....it was 5 days before I dragged myself into my PCP's office.  I felt like an idiot (I have a Ph.D in biochem, so I should know better), but my PCP was totally supportive; she put me at ease, did a simple exam and treated the problem immediately. Your PCP willdo the same. best wishes.
i have had hard stool that has been ripping apart my rectum during my bowel movements..i take senokot prescribed by our internal medicine last 2wks ago and *** help me poop..but they are done already..and now im still experiencing the same..pls help me..tnx