Constipation Solutions
My daughter is 7.  She has had constipation troubles occassionally since she was a toddler.  She has been going just about everyday, but she must not be going enough to empty her intestine.  She also has had Acid Reflux since she was a baby.  She has been treated over time with Prevacid and a generic brand.  I switched her to Pepcid AC a couple months ago.  Our family doctor told us to stop the Pepcid AC about a week ago and give her nothing.  The stopping of the Pepcid AC was due to her getting sick last wee due to constipation.

She was so impacted with feces that the doctor told us to give her some sort cherry drink to empty her out.  That worked but she ended up a temperature.  She was prescribed an antibotic which took care of the fever.  

I was wondering whether fish oil tablets would be beneficial for her to take so that she is able to stay regular??  If not anything else?? She eats a balanced diet, so food changes wouldn't do it alone.

I wouldn't give her anything without first taking her to see a pediatric gastroenterologist, at her young age.  Constipation won't cause a fever.  But it is just best to have her evaluated by a specialist as to what is best to give her.