Gastroenterology Community
Continuous Belching and Chest Pain

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Continuous Belching and Chest Pain

I have been experiencing chest pain.... and belching... constant uncontrollable belching... I tried Rolaids... it has helped some... but it's still there.. most of the pain is located in the center of my chest... but it isn't continous and it tends to move around in various locations in my chest....
You must rule out a heart attack!! Go to the ER now, have some drive you or call 911. My daughter in laws 40 year old mother ignored chest pain for 12 hours and was on the way to the ER when she died. She said I am too young, it can't be a heart attack she was buried 2 years ago this March.
Women do not get the same symptoms as men do with a heart attack, any sign of a heart attack must be taken seriously, do not let a strange symptom like belching throw you off, this too could be  a symptom!!
i to have none stop belching and pain in the middle of my chest just under mt breast bone i have been told that it is reflux but i have to wonder if this is true go see your doc tor go straight to hospital