Gastroenterology Community
Could this be related to problem in my digestive system?

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

In high school (5 years ago), i used to work at McDonalds and i used to eat there at least once every shift. I worked there for about 6 months and was doing 3-5 shifts a week. So thats a LOT of mcdonalds food in that period of time.

About 5 months after i started work there, i developed a problem and i couldn't digest anything with dough(pizza, bread) and dairy (milk, cheese)

I quit my job after i developed this problem. I went to multiple doctors and one of them referred me to a specialist to do some testing. He was gonna examine the inside of my stomach by shoving a tube down my throat. It was extremely hard for me because of gag reflex. He didn't even give me anything to relax. So after 30 seconds of trying, he quit and i went home. After this, i didn't visit any doctor regarding this problem.

Fast forward a few months from then and it seemed I could digest dairy and dough. I was sooooo happy i could eat pizza again without spending the night on the toilet.

I noticed however that this caused a few other problems for me.

Around this same time, i developed Seborrheic Dermatitis (which i still have to this day) Also after exercise, the skin on my chest and back gets extremely senesitive and if i scratch it very lightly it turns red and stays red for quite a while. Also, i noticed my hands are very red compared to the skin on my wrists (it wasnt like this before). I know i didn't have this problem before and it is highly likely that these are all related.

So I think these problems are all originate from something in my stomach.

I've heard of leaky gut and doing all sorts of cleanses. What do you guys think?
It's possible you may be experiencing problems due to a food intolerace issue. You may want to consider having yourself tested for an inability to handle gluten (found in wheat, rye and barley) and/or dairy. Many with an inability to handle gluten cross-react to a major component in dairy (casein). The dermatitis you're describing could be a rash that develops due to celiac (gluten) issues. Many docs don't recognize it.

Symptoms of gluten issues can come and go in some, so it can be hard to recognize that's what's happening.