Cramping before going to bathroom
For the last week I have been having some cramping BEFORE having to go the bathroom, usually signaling that I have to go. This happens for either urination or bowel movement.

I vary from being constipated to being normal. A couple days after the cramping started I tried a laxitive, and it did seem to help some. I have not changed my diet. I have had one can of beer about every other day.

My pee is normal. I have been drinking lots of fluids. My stool is normal, looks like it always has. I am not any more/less gaseous.

Over the last few days I have gotten a cold and a canker sore as well. I don't know if that has something to do with it.

I have never had problems like this before and everything that is coming out of me seems normal. I just now started getting cramping.

Today it seems like the pain is just hanging around at all times wither or not I have to go to the bathroom. Right along my waistline. It is not painful, just that I know it is there level.

Any help?