Gastroenterology Community
Crawling sensation & pain in stomach
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Crawling sensation & pain in stomach

I have pain after eating or drinking at times with crawling sensations across my stomach & continueing around my sides to my back. My doctor had my stomach CTscaned & says I have nothing wrong that it is just a sensation.
I am wondering what the symptoms of parasites is?
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Do you have any other strange sensations on your skin or elsewhere? I have them both in my stomach and on my skin and I think it some kind of a neropathy problem. Not sure what is the root cause. Parasites are very hard to find/test for because of their scarcity.
Blank
My stomach has burning in it that moves around.For a long time crawling sensations are in my head but there is nothing you can see there and there is no pain or burning. Doctors are no help at all, I've been to 4.
Blank
I forgot to say my problem started April 2006 after a bad coughing spell. I later found that for 4 months I had had pneumonia which caused me to cough every night when I would lie down in bed. It was after a spell of coughing that it felt like my stomach split with a sharp pain at the upper center of my stomach. It burned badly & it felt like what I had just drank was going out that place & I could feel it travelling to the right side of my stomach. This feeling has continued ever since.
Blank
524224_tn?1271971368
I get a crawling sensation in my large intestine when I drink too much vodka. It took me a long time to figure out what it was, and in the end (after many expensive and painful tests) it was me who figured out what the trigger was. The doctors diagnosed me with an overactive imagination and sent me home.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gastroenterology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...