DGL and prilosec
Can I take those two together without side effects?
I don't believe there should be a conflict, but I do think it would be better to ask this question in the Complimentary Medicine forum, because DGL is considered to be a natural medicine.  Someone on that forum would know more certainly than I do.

All I know is that DGL isn't going to work for everyone and is likely to cause more problems for some people.  Apparently, the DGL has natural sulfites in it that are too much for some of us.  Then, too, some of us actually have sensitivities to the licorice itself.  DGL is definitely the superior form of licorice to take, because without the processing and removing the one compound that I can't think of the name of but Paxiled (complimentary medicine) would know, licorice in its natural state affects peoples' blood pressure.  If I remember right, it raises the BP, and for most people in today's modern world this is the last thing they need.

I thought I would go ahead and make that comment even though I'm still directing you to complimentary medicine, since people do need to be aware that while DGL is a useful tool, they need to know why it might not work for everyone.  DGL made my stomach burn more because I've got sensitivities to it for the reasons I already mentioned.  For me, not taking anything and keeping an eye on my diet works best.