Daily nausea
I am currently taking a PPI and Zantac everyday but still seem to get nausea.  It happens everyday, and someitmes most of the day.  It can range from mild to extreme.  Has anyone here suffered from daily nausea, and if so did you find any remedy for it, even one that worked somewhat?
Food does not seem to make it better or worse, even spicy food.
did you have nausea before taking those drugs??
'cause maybe they're the problem?

in the meantime perhaps you should have some ginger if you haven't tried it yet.
you can make a tea out of it - here's a link to some recipes:

http://www.cancerlynx.com/gingernausea.html
Yes I had it well before taking the pills.
I am currently taking ginger capsules and am not sure of their effectiveness for me.
hmm, try using fresh ginger or nibbling on crystallized ginger and see if that helps more.

and have you been checked for gallstones? maybe you have a vitamin deficiency? the following deficiences can cause nausea:

Biotin - can get from eggs, cauliflower, cheese.
Magnesium - can get from spinach, broccoli, tofu, popcorn, cashews, wheat bran.
Potassium - bananas, green beans, mushrooms, broccoli, sunflower seeds, oranges.

it's possible you have a food intolerance too, so it might be worth getting checked out for dairy, fructose, yeast and gluten intolerances.

otherwise I'm stumped! I wish I could help you!

the only other things I know would be to make sure you're well hydrated in between meals, doing something that will relax you and keep you relaxed --- taking a bath with cozy bath salts, finding a good book to jump in, going on a nature walk, playing music and or immersing to it --- just keeping your mind happily occupied.

unless of course you have other symptoms with your nausea?
Do you actually throw up, or is it just what you would consider nausea? I've had ongoing bloating and nightly nausea for about 6-7 months now, All I can do though is ride it out...if you get to the point where you start throwing up and it lasts for more than 24 hours...could possibly be a gallbladder issue. But who knows, look up the symptoms nausea and bloating and you get an entire list of possible causes.

any other symptoms besides nausea? Get your ears checked..ask  if there's excess water behind them. also, cut out gluten and dairy.