Daily stomach pains

I am suffering from abdomen pain for a couple of hours in the late afternoon/early evening every day and has been happening for the past 3 weeks.

I am wondering if anyone can give me an insight as to what may be going on.

I am a 28 year old male, i generally keep fit, eat sensibly and drink lots of water. I dont drink alcohol often at all, do not smoke and i am not over weight.

Every day i am suffering from a bearable but uncomfortable pain for a couple hours during the late afternoon and early evening. The pain is central just below my naval and disappears as quickly as it arrives.

My diet has not changed to bring this on and i am unable to link it to any specific food.

I have always been very regular with my ablutions (probably 2-3 times daily)  and this has not changed at all. However, now there is no consistency with it. Sometimes firm, sometimes liquid and sometimes a bit of both. This seems to vary from bowel movement to bowel movement and sometimes when i eat a meal it seems to make my body need the toilet like a reflex or something.

If anyone has any ideas on this i would love to hear them.

Thanks in advance
sorry i have made this post twice but i can not figure out how to delete one of them
Hi Mark,

You may want to go to your doc or a gastroenterologist (spelling) to have a look.  If its anything like me, it could be a stomach acid issue and an ulcer forming or really bad heartburn, which i thought was when you felt burning in your throat.  nope, thats reflux.  heartburn is pain int eh center chest around your sternum.

One thing im finding is that i was a VERY fast eater.... i dont chew my food well.  

Ive been on drugs to control my stomach acid, but just recently quit them after starting to chew my food better.  I also never considered myself an unhealthy person.  But i found i am.  

Few things to look out for in your daily routine.  

* Smaller more frequent meals. large glutonous meals will mess you up over time.
* Chew your food well. you gotta get those enzymes from your saliva all into that food before it goes to your stomach so your body isnt pushing excess acid in to break it down.  If you eat fast and dont chew well, it will screw you up bad.
* Lose weight.  Even if you think youre a few pounds over... youre probably worse than you thought.  
* Drink water.. lots.  Just drink till youre pissing clear man.  Then you know youre flushing your system well.

Im not a doc, im just speaking from my own experience.  Ive been taking pepcid at night though just to get me by... but im sticking to eating less... eating better, drinking more water and getting back in shape.

so far its working.