Difficulty swallowing
I have been having trouble swallowing for a couple of weeks now and it has progressively gotten worse I use to be able to force the food down but now I can't I will sit there with food stuck in my throat unable to swallow. A few years ago I used to get these pains in my neck and they would just be a uncomfortable. And after 3 years that went away and then I started to get this heat sensation in my throat when ever I exhaled that went away after a month or two and then the swallowing problems started. I just wanted know if all these things could be connected and if it is it serious?
Welcome to the gastroenterology community!  Having food become stuck in your throat often is not a good sign and it should be checked out by a doctor.  Yes, all these things could be related.  I would recommend seeing your doctor ASAP.
Hi did you see thedoctor?
Sorry I'm just now getting back to you but yes I saw my doctor and I did a barium swallow test and it came back normal. But now my symptoms have gotten worse every time I eat about midway through the meal I can't swallow I just lose all feeling in my throat and I can still feel the food sitting there I just can't force it down anymore. I'm going back to my doctor on Tuesday for a check and I'm bring this up to him then thanks for your concern.