Gastroenterology Community
Digestion problems

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Digestion problems

hi, this is my first question on this website lol. I was just asking for some tips on bad digestion. I've never really had bad digestion before & this is my first time. Well duh I've had the occasional diarrhea that goes away after 1 night, but this is different.

I had diarrhea on Friday 3 weeks ago, just clear liquid no nothing. the next 2 days on the weekend i had tempura, & pizza! & on Monday i had a normal stool. but then i took a really bad turn when i chose to have fries at Mc Donalds, at closing time when all the oil is dirty and all that.Then my troubles happened that night i had fries shaped stools. and the next week had watery fart-once-and-it-all-comes-out poo. During that week i was on a strict diet, i had bananas soup the lot. & took this pro-biotic called Inner Health Plus which hardens your poo but makes it really small. & it worked, but sometimes you have to stop using it. Soo at the end of that week i stopped using it and consulted my docter. he felt my stomach & all that & just said I caught a stomach bug. On that week my stools where still watery, until Saturday when i finally got a normal stool. but on Sunday watery stool, Monday normal stool. Tuesday normal stool. Today watery stool. Soo i've been experiencing highs and lows. and i'm on the BRATT diet well not fully but kinda. now when i'm talking about the stools before all of them where in the mornings. I usually get cramps In the mornings and thats when i usually leave the kiddies at the pool. lol. but i usually get a normal stool in the afternoons! i only get watery stools in the mornings. Is it because i'm sleeping wrong, cause i'm to hot or too cold?, I haven't had a goodnight sleep in ages cause i always wake up at 6 with a huge cramp & end up running to the toilet with watery poo! should i have my dinner early soo it dosen't digest it while i'm asleep? i've been started to go fibre-matic since 2 days ago eating wholegrain everything. Then i went over to a friends house had 2 scoops of choclate ice-cream (uh oh) and like this satay chicken pizza. the next day (Saturday) YAY! diarrhea same the next day (but not as bad) both of them in the mornings. my poo hasn't really been off coloured either light brown, darkbrown, or dark-green..... On Sunday after i had all the watery poo i found this half-half stool half dark brown half light brown. WTF? i've been drinking "Yakult" since 2 days ago which has like the "Shirota Strain" which is suppossed to be good for the colon. Can somebody please help me this has been going over for a little more than 3weeks i'm sick of this bland diet and watery poo and diarrhea, i don't want to worry bout my poo all the time, and i want it some nice food now. Igrave the taste of grilled fish and chips, chocolate, redmeat, i could go on for days. please help!

i this might be a long report i tried to give you the most detailed report possibly soo we can see whats wrong. thanks
hey mate
i have no idea what is wrong with u but i have had those watery farts before aswel lol i no its embarasing but its happend to me a few times sort of like discharge and i havent known what it is either

would really like to know more about it coz i have no idea

but i have food alergies (allergies) and if i have maccas or anything i get dioreah maby u have alergies (allergies)?

i cant eat preservitives or anything nothing artificial maby u have alergies (allergies)?
Thanks for the detailed report. You really need to watch what you eat. I have several foods that give me the runs, but I eat them only on Monday so I can spend all day Thursday in the restroom and get it over with. :) I had good results with yakult and also Jello LiveActive chocolate pudding (yum!) but your body may be different. Stick to the same remedy for a week and you should be normal again.