Digestive problems

I'm 28 yrs old guy i'm from India. I work in a BPO (night shift) for past 5 yrs. I'm having frequent digestive problems. This is being an issue for past 10 yrs. I have a very weak digestive system. I have been to lots of doctors and they give temporary cure. That is the medication will work but it comes back again in a month or two. But it's gotten very worst in past one year. I have a bowel movement at least 5 to 6 times a day. Sometime it's lose motion some time it's semi form. This is affecting my personal life a lot. I ran lots of tests according to the doctor they seem to be fine. I hardly eat any non-veg or oil items mostly I eat rice with curry that too they are not very spicy. I try to eat that at the same time every day.

I'm about 65Kg, I smoke but I don't drink. I try to eat fiber food, vegetables and fruits.

Any help is appreciated.                    
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include GI infections (bacterial/ viral/ fungal/ parasitic), inflammations, stress/ anxiety, hormonal/ endocrine abnormalities, micronutrient deficiencies, GI motility issues, growths/ masses, medication side effect etc. I am not sure how far have you been tested for, though I would suggest getting this evaluated by a gastroenterologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!