Aa
A
A
Close
Digestive problems
Hello,

I'm 28 yrs old guy i'm from India. I work in a BPO (night shift) for past 5 yrs. I'm having frequent digestive problems. This is being an issue for past 10 yrs. I have a very weak digestive system. I have been to lots of doctors and they give temporary cure. That is the medication will work but it comes back again in a month or two. But it's gotten very worst in past one year. I have a bowel movement at least 5 to 6 times a day. Sometime it's lose motion some time it's semi form. This is affecting my personal life a lot. I ran lots of tests according to the doctor they seem to be fine. I hardly eat any non-veg or oil items mostly I eat rice with curry that too they are not very spicy. I try to eat that at the same time every day.

I'm about 65Kg, I smoke but I don't drink. I try to eat fiber food, vegetables and fruits.

Any help is appreciated.                    
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1711789 tn?1361311607
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include GI infections (bacterial/ viral/ fungal/ parasitic), inflammations, stress/ anxiety, hormonal/ endocrine abnormalities, micronutrient deficiencies, GI motility issues, growths/ masses, medication side effect etc. I am not sure how far have you been tested for, though I would suggest getting this evaluated by a gastroenterologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gastroenterology Community Resources