Gastroenterology Community
Dizziness related to stomache problems

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Dizziness related to stomache problems

I have been dizzy for two months now.  The doctor checked to see if I was anemic, my thyroid, blood pressure and also to see if I had diabetes.  I don't have any problem with them so I was wondering if my dizziness could be related to stomache problems and what to do?

This discussion is related to CAn digestive problems cause dizziness?.
Tags: dizziness
Avatar n tn
I have similar symptoms, that i made a related to a heavy meal only last night.
I had a large burger and within about 30 or so minutes, I started feeling light headed, that, i'm quite sure led to palpitations and my usual, "I think i'm on my way out" feeling.
It did get better, but only much later. This led me to thinking that this was not the first time this has happened and funnily enough, it usually happens at night!

The next morning I feel normal again but, GOD, the panic when it happens!
Avatar n tn
I have been dizzy for four months now, originally they thought it was my thyroid which had been over medicated.
I have had stomach problems for four months also, my endocronologist is sending  me to a stomach specialist because he thinks the dizzyness is due to a metabolic disorder.
It is really horrible to be dizzy all the time!
Fluff007
I have been experiencing dizziness now for almost 3yrs. I have seen many docs and had several tests done and still don't have any answers. It started before I was ever on any medications so I know that it is not related to that. I too am tired of feeling nausea and dizziness all the time and would really like some answers....