Does a yellow-green-brown stool say anything bad about my health?
I put this under the diarrhea forum because I really don't know what it is, but I'm usually constipated, have been since age 11. (I'm now a 19 year old female with no noted health problems other than OCD).  My stools are usually hard and brown.  Recently, within the past few days, I've noticed that my stools are softer (one day it was like diarrhea, then a few days later it was just a softer stool) but they are lighter, not yellow or clay-colored, but sort of like baby poop (light brown, yellow/green).  I'm not an intrevenous drug user, and I haven't had unprotected sex with anyone other than a tested long-term partner, months ago.  I don't know what is wrong with me!  I have no other weird symptoms.  I do eat a lot of sushi and Indian food.  What do you think is causing this stool coloration and should I be concerned?
First and foremost: green stools are usually nothing to worry about. Yellow stools may be cause for concern, but unless you have undigested food and stools that are yellowish, fatty and float, they're usually up there in the "not of much concern" category. From what you describe, I don't think you should concern yourself much.

Green stools usually mean either (a) rapid colon transit time (and if you've had diarrhea recently, you can see where one would lead to the other), (b) too much bile in your stool, or (c) some types of food or food coloring which you've ingested. None is a major cause for concern, especially if you've recently changed your diet (eg, more vegetables/fiber than usual could cause both green stools and softer stools, which, by the way, are the norm: stools should generally be like toothpaste in consistency, and about the color of cardboard.)

Here's a minor cause for concern, however: if your diet has NOT changed, this may be--MIGHT be--a possible sign of gallbladder troubles (or rather, the very beginning of them). Again, it's nothing to really worry about, though you may want to go to your doctor if this keeps up for say, a week or so, especially if you start getting unusual bloating or gas.

For the record, though, gallbladder troubles are very often associated with people who have a lot of anxieties and the such. Something to do with over-stimulation of the vagus nerve, I think.

Franky, I wouldn't worry if I were you. If you are concerned, especially if this keeps up for a week or longer, go see a doctor and keep them abreast of what's going on. That way if it IS trouble you can see it coming a mile away and take the proper steps quickly.