Does no gallbladder equal no cholestasis?
In my 2nd full pregnancy, I had severe morning sickness in the first trimester (hardly any food or liquids held down and lost 10 lbs), but thankfully, it resolved itself.  In my 3rd trimester, I developed cholestasis.  I watched my fat intake, had weekly non-stress tests and was induced at 38 weeks.   I had a fairly healthy 8 # 4 oz boy by VBAC in March.  A month after delivery (April), I had problems with abdominal pain and ended up with my gallbladder removed in June (my husband is a teacher).  Now my baby is 18 months old.  

If I were to be pregnant again, would I have to worry about cholestasis or hyperemesis gravidarum at all or is it still a possibility for me?

Thanks,
mom of 2 boys
I'm not sure about that, but I don't have a gallbladder, and my first pregnancy had no cholestasis or hyperemesis gravidarum.  My second pregnancy, I was extremely morning sick until month 5 and had to take medication for it, but I don't think it had anything to do with me not having a gallbladder, or it would have happened the first time...

Sheri