Dr.'s believe my 10 year old son may have Chron's. is he too young?
Has anyone heard of a young child being diagnosed with Chron's?  My son is 10 and all symptoms are pointing that way...he goes to pediatric gastrenterologists in 2 days but I'm just not convinced
why are you not convinced?
   I knew of a boy who was diagnosed quite young - may have been ten - that was a number of years ago, his twin brother was fine but he developed Crohn's.
   Celiac issues such as gluten sensitivity, ect can be diagnosed as young as 2 years old --
   this video addresses the issues of celiac disease, how it's different from gluten intolerance, how young children are diagnosed and treated :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxBZ5E8Ilf8
   It's long (about 90 minutes) but very good; it's a panel of 3 doctors & I think would be helpful & encouraging.
  Good luck!  check back & let us now how it's going for you. :-)  Your son is lucky to have a dad who seeks answers. :-)