Gastroenterology Community
EF ranges for Hida scan
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

EF ranges for Hida scan

What would be considered a normal range for EF for a Hida scan? hat would the fraction be fro border line?
Tags: diarrhea
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I recently had one because of gallbladder problems. I was told that 35 is a normal #. Mine was 34 which said my gallbladder funcion was normal. I was still having severe pain, all test showed normal gallbladder. I was sent to a surgeon who removed it and I was told it was very infected. The severe pain has stopped but I'm having problems getting regulated after surgery,
Blank
If you're having trouble with diarrhea, try a low fat diet. You may not be able to eat anything you want right after gallbladder surgery and it may take quite awhile to get things squared away.
Blank
I'm not having diarrhea, it's completely the opposite. If I don't take something I don't use the restroom.
Blank
Bosslady, if you are still on the pain pills, stop taking them, as soon as i stopped taking mine, i was back to being regular, though all my stools were yellow and watery for a week or so afterwards.
As far as being normal, it depends on your age. At 19, which i am, "normal" was around 85%, i was pushing 27%. they say that if it is below 35 at any age, to have it taken out. so, anything below that, is bad, but the rest depends on the age.
Anyways, surgery is a breeze if thats something you are worried about. It was my first surgery, i am now showing off the places where they cut me to put in the scopes lol
Good luck!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gastroenterology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank