Gastroenterology Community
EXTREME PAIN AND CONSTANT BOWEL MOVEMENT AND SEVERE NAUSEA

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

I am up in pain. About to go see another gastro doc in the am. One doc did the endo and all was normal. He didnt even come see me afterwards. I am now to the point of severe nausea with EVERYTHING I eat. I can just have taken a couple of bites and I start gagging like I need to vomit. That keeps me from eating. I have severe stomach cramps that keep me up all night sometimes. I also am very nauseated right now and stomach cramps are crippling. I am on baking soda and warm water (to induce burps and get the gas out of me) and gas X pills and Tums for relief but nothing helps. So Idk now. I guess I will see.
Welcome to the gastroenterology community!  I would recommend asking your doctor for a gastric emptying scan to check for gastroparesis which is slow emptying of the stomach.  Good luck.
Ok.Doctor ordered a stool sample and a series of tests to include IBD, IBS and Celiac disease. I will get it all done on April 29th.
Ok those sound good, although there is no test for IBS.  I think you need a gastric emptying scan too.