Eating FInger nails
I'm 21 years old man.I have a strange habit of biting my fingernails and playing with them in my mouth and finally i used to bite them to pieces and chew them. I have been doing these for years. I'm weighing 52 kg. Many say that 52 is very less for my age. I haven't seen any improvement in my weight for 5 years. Is my underweight is due to chewing fingernails. I used to skip breakfast for nearly 8 years. Please reply me
Chewing fingernails isn't going to make you thin.  But your nerves that make you do that are a sign of a excess energy that isn't going anywhere... your body is running in high gear on empty, so you need to add gas and get on cruise control.  Instead of putting your intensity into your fingernails, which by the way is a juvenile habit that is easy to break, you should get out and exercise like a maniac.  To complement your exercise, you will need to eat more.  Enough proteins will increase hunger, so eat them eggs in the morning, have a hamburger at lunch, and enjoy a normal and relaxing home-cooked meal in the evening.  Drink plenty of water and get lots and lots of exercise.  To quit biting your nails, get that kid stuff that tastes awful and put them on your fingers, plus make a concentrated effort not to do that.  Instead, you can get into puzzles, like Soduku, it helps to release that pent-up energy in a similar way as chewing on your nails, it's a tiny goofing thing and much more adult.  You got a high metabolism, so meet it with intense exercise and plenty of good food, and you should put on a few pounds and feel less inclined to do nervous little things like tearing up the looks of your fingers.  Channel your energy into interests that require a lot of physical power and mental tenacity, and you'll make a lot more money and be a happier and more fulfilled person.
Thanks for your suggestions
Ok, did anyone else think that ggreg was a little rude in referring to you as a kid several times. Way to make someone feel bad for asking a question. ANYWAY...I bite my nails, and I dont think its any more childish then putting people down. I do it because of stress or boredom, just like when people grab a cigarette. Its just a habit, one you could break if you want, and if you dont, thats cool too, so long as your not biting so often that your tearing your fingers to shreds. If you are then check with a doctor, it may be a sign of OCD