Eating little, but feeling full.. weight loss?
I am 17 years old I weigh 110 lbs and I'm 5'6. My normal weight used to range from 125 to 130 lbs. Over the past couple months my weight has decreased without me trying. I feel full after eating just a couple bites of food, and my stomach will "growl" letting me know I'm hungry, but I won't feel the need to eat. Sometimes I try to force myself to eat, but I end up feeling nausiated. My weight isn't normal, I could literally go a whole day or more without eating anything, but I won't feel hungry at all. Solid foods are kind of harder to eat because they give me more feeling of fullness after just a few bites. I have already had blood work done and it was normal. Then I had a barrium swallow and that turned out to be normal also. I know that there is something wrong I can't even eat a whole pancake without feeling like i jus ate about 5 and feeling sick to my stomach. I have no clue what to do, and i just want my healthy weight back, but I don't know how to go about this. I am scared if I don't figure out what this is my weight will continue to decrease and I will have severe problems later. Any suggestions on what might be the cause of this???
Welcome to the gastroenterology community!  I would recommend seeing a gastroenterologist about this.  It sounds like it might be gastroparesis or slow emptying of the stomach which can be diagnosed with a gastric emptying scan.