Gastroenterology Community
Eating problems...
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Eating problems...

I have never done this before, but I do not know what else to do... I am running out of options.

August 25th 2009, i woke up extremely dizzy, nauseas, and my pack pain was a lot worse than normal... It has been that way ever since, accompanied by sharp stomach pains every time i eat, abnormal stool, i vomit EVERYTHING i eat or drink unless i take small bites or sips one at a time every 10 minutes, and have lost a total so far of 39 lbs.
To date, i have seen over 10 different Kaiser Dr.s that cannot seem to find out what is causing this to happen to me.
They are now starting to tell me it is all in my head because all of my tests have come back normal, except that i now have stage 1 esophagitis from throwing up so much.
Has anyone ever experienced anything like this? Im so scared & do not know how to deal with this. I know this is not in my head... SOMETHING is wrong!

Any help, insight or advice would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thank you...
KIMBER
1213248_tn?1266279054
I forgot to mention that I have already been diagnosed with gastritis, and GERD... but the meds dont work... so thats obviously not what it is, although i do have an abnormally large amount of gas in my stomach...
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gastroenterology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank