Epigastric pain after eating
Sometimes after eating, or during a meal, I have uppe epigastric pain immediately.  It can last for 10 minuts for several hours.  It feels like a gnawing type pain. Sometiems it feels like spasms as the pain is not constant.  It can stop, and then come back after 20 minutes.   Sometimes during the day I have nausea, but nothing very significant.  Other times I can eat and have little to no pain afterwards.  I stay away from spicy, fried, carbonated foods as I have been diagnosed with acid reflux.  I take 40 mg of Nexium a day (started about one week ago).  I am worried this is something serious.  I have been under a lot of anxiety and stress, not sure if this has anything to do with the upper epigastric pain.  It is on my mind all the time, sometimes I feel like I when I eat all I do is think about my stomach pain starting.  I try to ignore it.  By the way, I am 47 and female.

Thanks for any replies as to what this may be.  Have a nice day.
Hi.  I have been dealing with similiar nausea for about 1 month and I have been on various ppi's for almost 2 yrs.  My current issue started about 2 months ago as a deep stomach pain after some ibuprophen use.   I have had an abdominal CT scan and an ultrasound of my pancreas, gall bladder and liver.  I did have an endoscopy about 10 months ago and my GI said that I did not need another.  I went to my family doc and he said maybe an ulcer but he is sending me for a HIDA scan.  He says it could be my  gall bladder.  If the gall bladder is functioning properly I will need another scope.  Anyway, check with your doc and ask for a scope and see if he thinks it could be your gall bladder.  I have seen posts on this site from people with similar symptoms who had gall bladder issues.  Try to relax, I know the anxiety makes it worse.  

Good luck.