Gastroenterology Community
Erosions in stomach - gastroscopy?
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Erosions in stomach - gastroscopy?

I had a gastroscopy and the Dr said she took a biospy of one of the erosions in my lower stomach...I had three.. two lower and one abit higher but still low... she looked for H Pylori...

it came back Neg for H Pylori... I do not have any pains in these areas of my stomach... and she has not booked an appt to discuss what these might be..??  

does anyone know if people get these type of erosions in their stomach...and if they don't hurt...don't worry about them?  Not sure why the Dr isn't seeing me for the results of what they are?  

thanks for any help..
wobbly